Tuesday 2 April 2013

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure

These polishes from Sally Hansen are really impressive. I've tried out one of the darker shades - called 'Midnight in NY', shown below - and I was really pleased with the consistency and lasting power.




These polishes contain 'vita-care' technology which, in a nutshell, gives you the look and feel of a complete manicure in one step. Having tried it for myself, I can safely say that this polish gives you that manicured look in just one coat - even better with two coats.

In 1 bottle you get a base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, colour and top coat all in one.

This polish creates a really shiny, perfect looking nail with only one step and it lasts really well.

I wore the polish for about 5 days before I noticed a tiny chip. That's pretty good going for me - usually I end up with chips in my nails after one day!

There are some really gorgeous colours available in this collection, as well as 23 brand new shades which all look lovely. There are some pearlescent and glitter polishes too, if that's your thing.

These polishes come with a great rectangular brush which fans out as your apply the polish to your nail, so you can coat your entire nail really quickly and easily.

You can pick these up from various outlets or from the Sally Hansen website for £6.99.


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment