Saturday 30 March 2013

Clarins Splendours Summer Bronzing Compact

I spotted this beautiful looking bronzer whilst browsing the Clarins website and had to blog about it.


I'm a big fan of bronzers that have more than one colour in them. In Summer, your face isn't one uniform shade all over so bronzers that contain different shades of browns and pinks always achieve a more natural effect in my opinion.

The thing that most attracts me to this is the intricate engravings on the bronzer itself and the little gold circle in the centre. The pattern almost looks like hyroglifics - very detailed and unique.

This compact has just the right amount of shimmer in it, without giving you an overly glowy, sparkly face. The little gold circle in the middle will allow your brush to pick up just a tad of shimmer.

This is available now as part of Clarins limited edition Summer collection and costs £30.



xo

1 comment:

  1. I wish this was available in the US, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete