Monday 18 February 2013

Tresemme Platinum Strength Monodose

I've been trying a couple of other products from this range by tresemme in the hope that, as well as using Kerastase Initialiste, I can expect a big improvement in the quality and texture of my hair.

This is the 'Monodose' from the range, which contains 15ml of intensive conditioner in a cute little squeezy tube with a twist off cap.

Tresemme Platinum Strength Monodose


The idea behind this product is that you put it on the mid-length to ends of your hair for just 60 seconds at the end of your shower/bath and it delivers a concentrated dose of healing and beautifying ingredients so that when you wash it off, your hair is as good as new.

I've used this twice and have to admit that I have noticed a difference in my hair after using it. It has felt shinier, softer and almost thicker, without being fly-away or static which many intense conditioners can cause your hair to do.

After using this, my hair felt really silky and as if I had just had a salon treatment applied to it - which is really good for just £1.49 a go.

I think the ideas is to use this once or twice a week so it's a great pick-me-up for damaged hair that needs a treat at the weekend. I've been using this alongside the 'Stay soft' leave in conditioner from the same range, as well as Kerastase Initialiste - both of which I would also recommend.

Has anyone else been trying the products from this range? What were your thoughts?


Liz

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment