Wednesday 20 February 2013

MAC Archie's Girls - More previews

Hi everyone!

A lot of the Archie's Girls collection is available on the Selfridges website now and it should be live on the MAC website soon, so I thought I'd share a few more of my favourite items from the collection...

Betty Lipsticks in (from left): Girl Next Door, Betty Bright and Oh Oh Oh


 The Veronica lipsticks are much more in my colour range than these Betty ones, but they are growing on me each time I see them. The Betty shades in this collection are probably more everyday colours - very girly, peachy and pretty. Having seen swatches of these, my favourite of the above is Betty Bright which is a vibrant peach colour. 



Betty Polish in PepPepPep

Pearlmatte Face Powder in Veronica's Blush


 I am loving the look of this face powder - the cute design has reeled me in! This face powder combines pearlized and satin shades and can be used as a blush or highlighter also.

Veronica Powder Blush in Prom Princess

 This blush is a mid-tone pink berry with a satin finish. The pigment in these blushes is really good so you only need a tiny amount.

Veronica Polishes in (from left): Past Curfew and Double Trouble

If anyone has got anything from this collection already, let me know by leaving a comment - I'd love to know your thoughts.



Liz
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment