Tuesday 2 April 2013

Guerlain Colour Lacquer Nail Polish

Following on from my previous post, I wanted to show you the new Guerlain colour polish range.

The very first thing I like about these is the packaging. In true Guerlain style these are very stylish.




There are 10 colours in total, and I've picked out my top 3 in the image above. The nude shade 'la petite robe noir' is a really nice grey-tinted nude, very muted and chic, easy to wear with any outfit.

I have a real soft spot for the dark wine colour 'Vega' - it's one of my favourite shades of polish in general and this one is a really deep, rich shade that I think will look beautful next Autumn/Winter!

 'A la parisienne' is a bright, bold pink - it's almost neon but has a really lovely richness to the colour that makes it much more wearable.

The collection is largely based around pinks/reds and there are some really gorgeous shades which are definitely worth checking out.

Just like Guerlain's Gel Top Coat, these are high shine and come with the unique brush allowing you to apply one coat to the whole nail in just one sweep - very easy, chic, manicured nails.

You can pick these up now for £18 each.



xo


No comments:

Post a Comment