Tuesday 12 March 2013

REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask Review

I've been using this mask from REN for about 2 years now and it is one of my favourite skincare products.

I originally bought it because I felt my skin was looking a bit dull and no matter how much I exfoliated or moisturised it just always looked sort of lifeless.

I was really impressed when I first tried this product and have remained a big fan of it ever since.



The mask comes in a pump action bottle which is really handy for getting the right amount of product out for your whole face. The mask itself is quite thick in consistency - I've heard it described as being like jam before and I think that's a pretty accurate description. It's quite sticky and thick but smooths on really easily.

The mask contains natural fruit acids which brighten the skin and a papaya extract which exfoliates it. It removes dead skin cells, de-congests the skin and leaves it generally looking bright and glowy.

You apply the mask for 10 minutes before washing it off - I often leave it on for longer but don't do this if you have sensitive skin. You might notice a slight tingling when the mask is on, which I think is the fruit acid doing it's work. If you have sensitive skin I would keep an eye on your face and definitely not leave it on for longer than 10 minutes or you might get some redness.

REN is one of my favourite brands for skincare. They use a lot of natural ingredients which I feel is a big plus, and the main thing is the products actually work and they do what they say they'll do. This is not very often the case in the beauty world so for one brand to get this right 99% of the time, it's quite an achievement.

This mask costs £30, but because it's so thick you don't have to apply very much and one bottle will last you months and months.

You can pick this up online from REN or Space NK.


Liz
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment