Thursday 14 February 2013

Kerastase Initialiste

I've been wanting to try this product for a while now and finally purchased it a few days ago.

With a £40 price tag, it's not the cheapest of hair products, but the benefits that it promises to deliver are far too inviting to ignore...

I'm always on the look out for hair products that can keep my hair in good condition. I have medium-long, thick, dark hair and use heated appliances every day. Inevitably, this does give me split ends and dryness - so my hair is a good test for this product.




Kerastase promise thicker, shinier and stronger hair with up to 93% less breakage. The serum contains plant stem cells, which are meant to build and repair your hair. The clinical studies carried out on this product showed that applying it 3 times a week for a month delivered better overall hair quality, thickness and softness.

With all of the research and statistics behind this product, I was sold!

I have only used this twice so far but am already impressed with the results. There is no dramatic change in my hair, but then I wouldn't expect that this early on. However, my hair does feel a bit shinier and thicker, making it easier to style and giving it a glossy, bouncy sort of look.


The bottle comes with a dropper and you apply 2 pipettes (fine hair) or 4 pipettes (thick hair) directly to the scalp after washing and towel drying your hair, massaging it in to ensure full coverage.

The serum itself is a non-oily texture so once this is on your hair, it leaves no residue and once your hair is dry you wouldn't even know it was on - except for the lovely apple smell!

I'm going to try and regularly update you all on how this product is working, maybe every few weeks so I have time to notice a difference! At the moment, I would recommend it for the way it makes your hair feel alone, but I will let you know if I start to notice a real difference in the structure and quality of my hair.

Let me know if you are trying this product and what you think!

Liz
xo

1 comment:

  1. I want this but it's so expensive. Cant wait to read all your reviews so I know whether to buy it or not!

    ReplyDelete