Thursday 14 March 2013

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Sticks

I'm really excited about these new shadow sticks from Bobbi Brown. I love beauty products which are high impact but with little effort and Bobbi Brown is a great brand for easy, chic make-up.

Once applied, these last for up to 8 hours and don't crease or fade.




There are a selection of gorgeous colours to choose from. The range seems to lean towards the smokey eye look with lots of dark and metallic colours, plus a few lighter ones which will be great for highlighting and adding a touch of shimmer.

The Bobbi Brown website suggest that you layer a few of the colours for the best effect, and I think there are lots of shades in this collection that will go really well together. I've definitely got my eye on all 3 of the above shades.

Will any of you be trying this one out?

They're available now and cost £20 each.

Liz
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment