Monday 11 February 2013

Sanctuary Spa 'Relax' Range

The products in the 'Relax' range by Sanctuary Spa all have THE most amazing smell! 

It's described as an infusion of essential oils including vetivert, cedarwood and labdanum and the whole range is meant to make you feel peaceful, relaxed and de-stressed.

My favourite pick from the range has to be the 'Unwind Candle' as it makes my whole room smell gorgeous. I love candles anyway but this one has to be one of my favourite scents. The candle comes in a heavy glass jar and it costs around £12 - well worth the money for the smell alone!

Sanctuary Spa Relax Unwind Candle

A few other items from the range that I am liking the look of...

Nourishing Bath Soak
Melting Body Fondant
Warming Body Oils


If you fancy a treat (Valentine's gift to self?) I would highly recommend this range. It has a gorgeous, relaxing smell that is perfect for a pampering night in.

Liz
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment