Monday 25 March 2013

Topshop Cheek Duo Review

I was browsing the Topshop make up counter over the weekend and picked up this little beauty. I'm a huge fan of Benefits Perfect 10 bronzer and this is the closest match I've found so far. 


The colour is called 'Break of Day' and it's half bronzer half blusher with an easy to wear light bronze on one side and a subtle but pretty pink on the other. Both sides have a very slight shimmer, nothing too obvious, and blend really well together. 

The best thing about this (and Perfect 10 is good for this too) is that you can either use just bronzer, just blusher or blend the two to whatever shade you like - some days you can apply more of the bronzer and on others more of the blush depending on your mood. 


This is really easy to apply - I just swirl a bronzer brush across the whole palette and apply across the top of my cheekbones, dusting any excess across my forehead, nose and chin. As long as you don't pick up too much product there's no need to blend. 


The only criticism I have of this product is that it would be nice to have a mirror inside - it looks just like a compact and it's the kind of thing you can keep in your handbag so a mirror would be helpful. Other than that I'm in love with this, and it only costs £12.50 which is an absolute steal! 



Liz
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment