Wednesday 27 February 2013

Marc Jacobs Sunshine Edition

If you're looking for a Summer perfume, I would definitely start with this gorgeous Marc Jacobs collection - the prettiest bottles for Summer fragrance this year I think!



Daisy Sunshine


Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine


Oh, Lola! Sunsheer




Most brands will just focus on one Summer fragrance so I like that Marc Jacobs has come up with 3. They all seem to have subtle differences which is a great idea - a lot of Summer fragrances are overly sweet and very similar to each other so it's great that Marc Jacobs have recognised that not every woman wants the same thing from their Summer scent.

These have only just become available this month and I'd imagine will continue to be on sale into Summer.


Liz
xo

p.s. I have just picked up the April issue of Marie Claire which I believe goes on sale tomorrow (it has Mila Kunis on the cover) - Marc Jacobs have an advert in here with samples of the perfume above so if you fancy a sniff grab a copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment