Monday 25 February 2013

Dolce and Gabbana Animalier Glow Bronzing Powder

I'm a huge fan of animal print so I love the look of this limited edition item from Dolce & Gabbana.

Leopard print has long been a source of inspiration for D&G and this whole collection is devoted to that. 





This bronzing powder mixes tones of mink, beige, bronze and coffee colours. At first glance it looks like it has quite a lot of shimmer to it which would not be ideal for the whole face but it would make a great bronzer/highlighter for the parts of the face that would naturally become sunkissed in summer.

This bronzer costs £39.50 and is available from Harrods online.
The packaging on this is so cute and a theme they have carried across a few other items too - I am ashamed to admit I might buy them all for the packaging alone! I'll do a post on the other items shortly.


Liz
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment