Sunday 7 April 2013

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Fine to Full Blow Out Spray Review

I got this blow dry spray a few weeks ago now and wanted to give it some proper testing before writing a review.



The spray is part of John Frieda's luxurious volume range and generally John Frieda is a brand that I trust. It's a high street brand that I think had performed really well over the years and although I would never say that all of their products have worked for me, there are a couple that stand out and this spray is one of them.

The blow dry spray is designed to be used in semi-wet hair before you blow dry. You're meant to towel dry your hair first, then spray this in and off you go.

I tend not to towel dry my hair too much as I find it roughs it up too much and it's bad for split ends, so instead when I have time I just wrap a towel around my hair and leave it like that for an hour or so whilst I go and do something else.

If you spray this in when your hair is too wet, it'll just dilute really quickly. If you're in a rush, blast your hair for a few minutes then spray this in before you finish off.

If you want a massive dose of volume, blow dry your hair upside down. Otherwise, this spray works great with any style of blow dry.

I find that this does make my hair bouncier and it also holds my style for longer without ever feeling sticky or greasy. I can tell I'm wearing the product as my hair feels different, but in a good way - it feels like it's got natural hold and like its got some real volume at the roots.

The spray is pretty cheap and you can get it on the high street at Boots. For the price, I think it's really good value and you don't have to use very much each time you style to get good results.

I'd recommend this product to anyone looking for bouncier hair or anyone who finds it difficult to get volume in their hair when they blow dry it.

Have any of you tried this? What do you think?


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment