Friday 8 February 2013

Tresemme Platinum Strength Stay Soft Leave In

I've been using this product for a couple of weeks now so thought I'd post a review. I use heat appliances on my hair every day and my ends tend to get a bit frazzled if I don't get it cut regularly so a  range of products that claims to visibly repair up to 2 years of damage sounded like a dream come true.

Here's the product in it's bottle...



Tresemme Platinum Strength Stay Soft Leave in



This product is designed to be like a leave-in conditioner and it definitely has the texture and smell of a conditioner when you put it on, which is a nice feature. I apply it to damp hair before drying and sometimes smooth a little extra on the ends once it’s dry – but be careful because it can feel a little greasy if you apply too much.

This product definitely makes my hair softer and shinier. It doesn’t make it so soft that it’s impossible to style either, which is something I dislike in a lot of conditioning products.

I can’t say it’s made a huge difference to the quality of my hair (in particular the ends which are still a bit dry and frazzled) so I’m not sure how good it is at actually repairing the hair.

In general I think Tresemme products are pretty good and really reasonable in price. This item comes from the ‘Platinum Strength’ range which also features a shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioning treatment and an ‘Instant Rescue Shot’ – all for under £6 each which I think is a real bargain. You can only buy them at Superdrug at the moment as far as I’m aware, but I’m sure they will be widely available in future.

Apparently these products work better if you use two or more together so I am tempted to purchase some of the others in the range and see if that boosts the repairing properties.

Has anyone else used any items from the ‘Platinum Strength’ range? I’d love to know your thoughts on which one I should try next.

Liz 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment