Monday 11 February 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hour Shadows

I can't rate these shadows highly enough for their staying power.

I would never recommend wearing an eyeshadow for 24 hours (and can't imagine who would need eyeshadow to stay on for that long!) but for general long wear these are fantastic.

The colours below are 'On and On Bronze' and 'Permanent Taupe'.


Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eye Shadows. From left: On and On Bronze, Permanent Taupe


They come in small glass pots which are ideal for dipping in to with a brush or finger.

The texture of these shadows is really lovely. They are creamy but really light so they don't crease at all and apply easily to the lid. They work well as liners if you use a thin brush to apply them along the lash line - the light texture makes them easy to work with and blend so they can be used for lots of different styles.


On and On Bronze, Permanent Taupe


I was really impressed with the pigment in these. You only have to apply a very light layer and you have full colour impact.


On and On Bronze, Permanent Taupe


The staying power is really impressive. I can't say I have tried these for a full 24 hours, but I am certain if I did that they would last. I applied them very lightly for the swatch above and they were  really hard to remove afterwards without eye make-up remover!

There is a range of colours available if you are looking for something a bit brighter. Boots are selling them for £4.99 each here.

Liz
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment