Thursday 7 February 2013

Welcome!



Welcome to my very first post for the Eek or Chic blog and thanks for visiting my page!

I’m a 23 year old from London, completely obsessed with beauty products but also interested in fashion, food and travel.

I wanted to start this blog so other girls like me could find honest, detailed reviews on beauty products as well as fashion finds, travel tips and yummy food recipes.

If you have any requests for reviews or posts, just email me at eekorchic@gmail.com and I will try my best to do a review for you.

I pride myself on my honesty and will feature reviews both good and bad. If I think a product is rubbish or too expensive, I’ll tell you. Likewise, if I think a product is amazing, whether it be high street or designer, I’ll share it with you.

The things I buy are a mix of high street and designer, but I will always try to feature affordable products alongside expensive ones.

I hope you enjoy my blog – happy reading!

Liz
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment